Currently in the slow cooker and I can’t wait for this to be done! It’s going to be so good. Add a little shredded cheese to it and my mouth is already watering.
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 to 16 oz) kidney or pinto beans, rinsed and drained
I added some corn and chopped up peppers for some extra and some colour.